Friday, August 10, 2012

ann kiemel: when life happens to us,things we never expect or...

I have all of Ann Kiemel Anderson's books.  Her words touched me in a way many others could not.  I have many highlighted parts in each book.  Today, Ann's life is so different, and yet she is still a warrior princess.  Just wanted to share her latest post.
ann kiemel: when life happens to us,
things we never expect or...
: when life happens to us, things we never expect or prepare for, just do the right thing. a baby? we are not married. have big dreams. ...

2 comments:

Thia said...

I've never heard of Ann before. I will have to check her out.

Elizabeth said...

Hey Lady--I like connecting with you here ;-) Ann is awesome. I started reading her books when I was a teenager right b/4 college--She was still in her 20's then. She is so real--has been through so many struggles (like us), is still struggling now (like us) and continues to have faith (like us) so I know you can relate to her. love and hugs.